Sunday, August 7, 2011

Alden - Taiwan - August 7, 2011

Hello family. so once again TAIWAN IS AMAZING!!!


ok so this week was mostly a normal week in the field. except everyday my companion had some meeting. or we had exchanges or some other odd thing during the day. so this week.

ok a lot of it is a blurr. but there are still some amazing things.

first: last week I Saw AMY!!! yay!!!! it was an epic reunion!!! tears, laughs, awkard silences. yep it was amazing. It ends up that I will see here a lot. with so many mission events and exchanges. It is going to be great.

ok so this week. I have had a lot of great expiriences. especially dealing with the members here in taiwan. They are great. I am making such great relationships with them here. one member, named huang jiemei. she is great. she just got baptized 5 weeks ago, and she is amazing. right now we are teaching her husband. He is going to get baptized on the 27th. It is so amazing. we saw her at least 4 or more times this week. and every time she brings us food. it is so crazy. she is so great!  well it is amazing here. next week I need to write down what i plan on emailing because there is so much I could say.

well its all good here in taiwan. I cant believe I get to wake up every day to Taiwan. and missionary work. I love it. Well If i have time and if i can think of anything else I will email again. but for now. Love you All.
ok well I love you All a whole lot.
LOVE YOU!!

Elder Alden Papritz

Yang Zhanglao.

No comments:

Post a Comment