Monday, August 23, 2010

Amy - MTC - Aug 23, 2010

Da jia hao!!!
      This week once again has come and gone way to fast!!!! I dont' even know what to write about!!  Thank you so much for your letters and packages!!! I love them all! Unfortunately I love them too much because I have gained weight!! So if you could when you send packages send more healthy stuff that would be great. I will have a list at the end of this e-mail what I want. haha
        Our TRC went really good this week. It was our last lesson in English! AHH!! Next week we teach the first lesson in Chinese. Our task is to talk about food, and tell what we like and don't like. We also need to be able to share a scripture in Chinese and ask about what it means to our mudaoyou. Crazy!!! I'm really excited about it but nervous too. We did a practice run in our class on Saturday night just one on one with one of the other missionaries. I did really good suprisingly. It was awesome to see how much progress I had made. I also saw how much work I still needed to do. This week is going to be crazy!! I have made a sign to stick on my nametag that says "Sorry! No English!"  I am trying to speak Chinese all the time. Which is hard but fun too. You find crazy ways to describe things like if you stomach hurts we say "wo de duzi panjiao!" My stomach is apostate! haha we have a lot of fun. Its really crazy because the older missionaries leave this week! So now my district and the other three are the older missionaries! Its so weird! I dont' fell like I have been here that long but now its been a month! I'm excited to be the older missionary but I dont' feel like i know engough. i know though that the Lord will help me. This week I have upped my antey and am learning twice as many words. I know I can do it!
       Because of all the older missionaries leaving a lot of changes were made. namely, Sister Bready was named as the cordinating sister (Relief Society President) of our branch. Yay for her! and Yay that is not me!! haha jk. I'm so excited for her. I know that she will be a great coordinating sister. Church is so amazing!! We sing, pray and give talks in Chinese. The Spirit is so strong. I love it. Expect when we sing God Be With you Till We Meet Again for the older missionaries. So hard!! Oh something that was crazy this week. So Sister Ith was going to Taiwan Taichung with the older missionaries but last mintue because of her visa she got temporarlily sent to Nebraska! She will be there for a transfer and then hopefully come to Taiwan with us. Two other Elders were sent to Alabama. I dont' know who in Nebraska and Alabama speak Chinese but I'm sure that there is a reason for them to be sent there. Hopefully that won't happen to me. The reason for visa problems is that all three of them moved up in classes so they travel office didn't speed up their visas.
     I don't know what else to tell you. How are things at home? I want to see pictures of the finished coop! That story about Alaina and Abby breaking it gently to Mom about them being adopted was HILARIOUS!!  I was in the laundry room and about died laughing!! I told everyone that story!! Keep those funny stories coming!!

Well I love you all!! Please Dear Elder me! I have been getting a lot of e-mails and I would love to write but I don't have time to e-mail. I can only snail mail. But I would still LOVE to hear from ya'll. I love you so much!! I pray for you everday and think about you all the time.

All my love,
Yang Jiemei
Sister Papritz

No comments:

Post a Comment